Benefits of this course
This session will equip you, the Care Staff Educator, with the confidence, competence and lived experience of how you can use the Conversation Game™ to enhance staff awareness of the importance of exploring patient wishes and values, with a practical, evidence- based tool to support them to begin.
A focused 90 min session providing a brief overview of our approach, followed by a deep dive into multiple ways to facilitate the Conversation Game™ from Educator; Staff and Patient perspectives.
Session fees include:
- 1 pack of the Conversation Game™ (shipped in advance)
- Personal Link to live webinar session delivered by CFL Founder/Educators
- PDF Facilitator Guides:
- The CFL Facilitation Approach
- Facilitating the Conversation Game™ in Staff Education Sessions
- Health & Safety
- PDF Staff Delegate Handouts for:
- Exploring what matters most-using the Conversation Game™ in Staff Education
- Reflecting on staff personal experience to apply in their work.
On completion of the session-Educators receive:
- Certificate of course completion
- license for the participant (individual) to use the CFL evidence-based approach and materials as part of staff education/ initiatives on advance care planning or end of life;
- Permission to duplicate delegate handouts (so long as no changes are made to materials; and delivered as part of free staff or public education) (See full Terms & Conditions)
Disclaimer: This taster session focuses on just one of the tools included in our full Conversations for Life™ Educator/Facilitator Training. The quotes of participant experiences on this website were from those who experienced the full workshop and tools. For the full workshop series, the “Best of” Educator Bundle-or Virtual Full Facilitator Series (coming soon) may be your next step.