A computer that was manufactured recently should be able to handle any Conversations for Life™ online workshops. Many already have the equipment required to take online workshops with no problem, but it’s important to know if what you currently possess will do the trick.
A computer with the following basic specs should be sufficient for your Conversations for Life™ online/virtual learning:
- 250 GB hard drive or higher
- 4 GB RAM or higher
- 2.0 GHz Intel or AMD processor
- Windows 10 or MAC OS 10.10 or later
- Microsoft Edge, Firefox 48 or later
- Safari 11 or later
- Anti-virus program (updated regularly)
- Computer microphone and speakers
- Computer/phone headphones (if preferred)
- Web Camera -for full participation
- High-speed Wi-Fi connection obtained either at home (preferred for the best experience) or via an outside source, that offers wifi and a space conducive to learning.